Call for Vendors: Quirky AF | art fair
Call for Vendor Applications
Quirky AF | art fair 2019
Friday November 8, 2019, 6:00-11:00 pm (during Art Crawl)
Saturday November 9, 2019, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Hamilton Artists Inc., 155 James Street N
Vendor applications due: September 20th, 2019 by midnight **EXTENDED DEADLINE**
Hamilton Artists Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of Quirky AF | art fair, a curated pop-up art, craft and design market that hosts talented and avant-garde makers. Hamilton Artists Inc. aims to be a destination for critical, unconventional, and challenging contemporary art practices that contribute to regional and national discourses. As such, the aim of this event is to bring together crafters and designers from across the region, who challenge expectations and take risks with work that is unconventional, experimental, political, or all-around weird and quirky.
Quirky AF | art fair will feature the very weirdest in jewellery, paper/ prints, ceramics, toys, clothing, accessories, housewares and apothecaries from artisans from Hamilton and the surrounding regions. Located at Hamilton Artists Inc. at the corner of James and Cannon, Quirky AF | art fair will be open to the public during the Art Crawl weekend.
How this event is different than Craft Mart?
- Focus on risk-taking, experimental, political and avant-garde work
- New fee structure: lower table fees ($100) and half-table fees ($60)
- Limited number of subsidized spots available for vendors experiencing financial barriers
Interested in applying as a vendor?
Please submit a completed application by September 13th at midnight to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include:
1. Application Form (click to download)
2. Support images: 3-5 jpeg images of your work and/or links to submit your website for review.
3. Product Descriptions: Tell us about your work. How was it made? What makes it unique? What are the price points? These descriptions will help us market your work as we advertise the event.
4. Biography: Tell us about yourself and your practice.
As a contemporary art gallery, our space is designed to make your work the focus. We bring together an impressive collection of crafters and designers that reflect our dynamic and diverse community.