Reopening Policies and Procedures
As part of our reopening plan, the Hamilton Artists Inc. has created the following policies for visitors. Please take note of all of our policies when you visit us!
- Please delay your visit if you are not feeling well. We will see you when you feel better!
- Maximum 6 visitors at any given time inside the building.
- Masks are to be worn at all times inside the building. We are happy to provide masks if needed!
- Visitors must clean their hands with available sanitizer upon entry.
- Visitors must respond to screening questions upon entry.
- Visitors must maintain at least six feet of social distancing while in the building.
- Proof of vaccination is not currently required
Public washrooms are available to visitors during open hours. Washrooms are fully cleaned twice per day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We encourage you to revisit this page for future updates to our opening hours and visitor guidelines.
We can do this together!
Thursdays 12-5 PM
Fridays 12-6 PM
Saturdays 12-2 PM (By Appointment) and 2-5 PM
To schedule a 30 minute appointment slot, please refer to our Calendly below:
* Please note Hamilton Artists Inc. closes between exhibitions for installation. Please check the exhibitions page to determine if the gallery is open.
155 James Street North, Hamilton, ON (the northwest corner of James Street North and Cannon Street East)
P.O. Box 57125
2 King Street West
Phone: (905) 529-3355
Hamilton Artists Inc. is a registered non-profit charitable organization.
Hamilton Artists Inc. pays CARFAC recommended artist fees for all of our selected and curated exhibitions and presentations in the Cannon Gallery, and is a recommender for the Ontario Arts Council’s Exhibition Assistance Program.