Fall Craft Mart 2018 – Call for Vendor Applications
Dates: Friday, November 9th (during Art Crawl), 6:00 – 11:00 pm
Saturday November 10th, 12:00-5:00pm
Location: Hamilton Artists Inc., 155 James Street N
* extended* Vendor applications due: September 1st by midnight
Vendor fee: $150
Hamilton Artists Inc. is pleased to announce the return of its bi-annual Craft Mart*. Craft Mart* is a curated pop-up art, craft and design market that hosts talented and avant-garde makers. Its aim is to bring together the talented work produced by artists, crafters and designers from across the region and beyond. Since its inception in 2013, Craft Mart* has grown into a highly anticipated market showcasing some of the best makers from across disciplines. Craft Mart* features the very best in jewellery, prints, ceramics, toys, clothing, accessories, housewares and apothecaries from artisans from Hamilton and the surrounding regions. Located at Hamilton Artists Inc. in the heart of the art district, at the corner of James and Cannon, Craft Mart* will be open to the public during an Art Crawl weekend, anticipated attendance of 2000 – 2500 visitors.
As a contemporary art gallery, our space is designed to make your work the focus. We bring together an impressive collection of crafters and designers that reflect our dynamic and diverse community. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and read the Vendor FAQ
Interested in applying as a vendor?
Please submit a completed application by September 1st by midnight to email@example.com.
Be sure to include:
1. Application Form (click to download)
2. Support images: 3-5 jpeg images of your work and/or links to submit your website for review.
3. Product Descriptions: Tell us about your work. How was it made? What makes it unique? What are the price points? These descriptions will help us market your work as we advertise the event.
4. Biography: Tell us about yourself and your practice.
RSVP to Craftmart on Facebook