FEAST 03 @ Hamilton Artists Inc.
A micro-funding project (Funding Engaging Actions and Sustainable Tactic)
Do you have a project and need some funding? Are you from the Hamilton area or proposing a project for our city?
FEAST Hamilton is looking for project proposals for our third annual FEAST event on March 5, 2015, 6:00 – 9:00pm. 155 James St. N, Hamilton, Ontario
Tickets will be available at the Inc. for a cost of $20-30 or online at: http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/feast-03-tickets-15734322783
FEAST is a series of community dinners and micro-funding events that bring people together with the aim of supporting local projects. During each dinner, artists, designers and groups are invited to present proposals for art- or design-based projects. Project presentations are given in-person by the presenters to the gathered guests over dinner. Each person attending the dinner receives a ballot on which to vote for their preferred project. The project with the most votes is given a grant from the profit raised from the ticket sales.
IMPORTANT! You must be able to attend the FEAST event on March 5, 2015 in order to apply.
Call for Artist Project Proposals:
Proposals are due by
Friday, February 20, 2015 @5:00pm Deadline Extended to Monday, February 23 @5:00pm!
Email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project proposals for FEAST Hamilton should include:
- A Project Summary
- Basic Budget / How will you use this money? (estimated at $700)-we’re not asking for an overly detailed budget. But do keep in mind that the FEAST Hamilton voters want to know how you’re spending the funds.
- How is this project experimental / a new development in your practice?
- Contact information & Bio
- Supporting images or visuals – 10 max.
- CV Max 2 pages -these do not need to be included in your presentation.
Note that sections 1-4 should be no longer than 100 words.