BECOME A MEMBER OF HAMILTON ARTISTS INC.
The Inc. is a long-standing arts organization that proudly celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015. With this history and a strong membership base, we’ll continue to define a regional contemporary art dialogue within a national context. We will continue to present challenging artwork, to stimulate critical dialogue and foster local artist initiatives.
To become a member of Hamilton Artists Inc., you can register online via the paypal links below or print out the Membership Form and mail it in. Thank You for making Hamilton Artists Inc. YOUR Artist-Run Centre!
Please make cheques payable to: Hamilton Artists Inc.
P.O. Box 57125
2 King Street West
Member Benefits and Information
Hamilton Artists Inc. currently has over 350 members, supporters and friends who regularly attend openings and events, volunteer their time at the gallery, and help run our many exhibitions and events.
Members have access to a number of valuable resources including…
- Invitations to exclusive member events and to all exhibitions and gallery events.
- Opportunity to submit to James Gallery Exhibitions
- Regular Mailings and Newsletter
- 10% discount on art supplies at Curry’s and Mixed Media
- 10% discount on custom framing at Martin’s Fine Art Services
- Free admission to over 80 Ontario art galleries through the Ontario Association of Art Galleries
- Volunteer and Mentoring Experience
- Professional Development Workshops
- Voting Privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Participation on the Board of Directors or various committees
- Participation in Annual Members Exhibition
- Artist Grants and Exhibition Submissions Information
- Current Art Publications and Catalogues through our Bilingual Publication Exchange
- Perhaps most importantly, you’ll have opportunities to meet and engage with other contemporary artists, new and established.
HAI Ontario Arts Endowment Fund Campaign
Investing in our future!
Beginning in May 2013 membership fees were increased by $5.00. This was so Hamilton Artists Inc. could continue to invest annually in our Ontario Arts Foundation Endowment Campaign. The $ 5 membership rate increase is directly allocated into this investment fund benefiting our organization and our future, for our members and for our community. Every $5 makes a difference! We thank you for believing in our future!