BECOME A MEMBER OF HAMILTON ARTISTS INC.
To become a member of Hamilton Artists Inc., you can register online via the paypal links below or print out the Membership Form and mail it in. Thank You!
Please make cheques payable to: Hamilton Artists Inc.
P.O. Box 57125
2 King Street West
Investing in our future!
Beginning in May 2013 membership fees were increased by $5.00. This was so Hamilton Artists Inc. could continue to invest annually in our Ontario Arts Foundation Endowment Campaign. The $ 5 membership rate increase is directly allocated into this investment fund benefiting our organization and our future, for our members and for our community. Every $5 makes a difference! We thank you for believing in our future!
Hamilton Artists Inc. currently has over 250 members, supporters and friends who regularly attend openings and events, volunteer their time at the gallery, and help run our many exhibitions and events.
Members have access to a number of valuable resources including…
- Invitation to All Exhibitions and Events
- Opportunity to submit to James Gallery Exhibitions
- Regular Mailings and Inc. information
- 10% discount on art supplies at Curry’s and Mixed Media
- 10% discount on custom framing at Martin’s Fine Art Services
- Free admission to over 80 Ontario art galleries
- Volunteer and Mentoring Experience
- Voting Privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Participation on the Board of Directors or various committees
- Artist Grants and Exhibition Submissions Information
- Exhibition Postings and Arts Events Information
- Current Art Publications and Catalogues
SWARM: ANNUAL MEMBERS EXHIBITION
All artist members are invited to participate in the gallery’s annual members’ exhibition, featuring a salon-style survey of artwork by a diversity of both new and established artists. Interested members should contact the Programming Coordinator for further details. This exhibition usually takes place in November/December.
November 29 – December 20, 2014
Opening Reception: November 29, 7:00-11:00pm
Work Drop off: November 20-22, during operating hours.
Please visit http://www.theinc.ca/exhibitions/swarm-annual-members-exhibition-2014/ for more details and to download the submission form.