Reopening Policies and New Hours
As part of the first phase of our reopening plan, the Hamilton Artists Inc. has created the following policies for visitors. Please take note of all of our policies when you visit us.
- Please delay your visit if you are not feeling well. We will see you when you feel better!
- Maximum 6 visitors at any given time inside the building.
- Masks are to be worn at all times inside the building. We are happy to provide masks if needed!
- Visitors must clean their hands with available sanitizer upon entry.
- Visitors must respond to screening questions upon entry.
- Visitors must maintain at least six feet of social distancing while in the building.
The Hamilton Artists Inc. will be open to the public from 12-6pm on Friday. The Inc will also be open by appointment from 12-2pm on Saturday and to the public from 2-5pm. Please visit our contact page to book a 30 minute Saturday visit slot.
Public washrooms are available to visitors during open hours. Washrooms are totally cleaned twice per day.
Questions, Concerns, and Updates
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Future updates will be posted here and on our Contact page.
We can't wait to see you!